Work for one of the best employers in Central Texas....
NICU/Peds Clinical Specialist Opportunity Available Today!!!
Join an outstanding team and work in this A+ facility to deliver top quality pharmaceutical care!!!
Under the supervision and direction of the Pharmacy Director & Supervisor, you will provide pharmaceutical care in accordance with the standards of pharmacy practice, and in compliance with departmental guidelines and state and federal regulations under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant of the objectives of the hospital, providing pharmacy services to all patients of the hospital but with a focus on Neonatal and Pediatric patients.
You will :
* Support and uphold Service Excellence Standards.
* Possess the experience and background to establish and refine a large NICU Pharmacy.
* Possess the clinical experience and ability to establish clinical services, protocols and all aspects of pharmaceutical care for a large NICU Pharmacy.
* Possess the interpersonal skills to coordinate the development of pharmaceutical care for a large NICU with all members of the health care team including Neonatalogists, NICU Nurses, Pharmacists, and Pharmacy Technicians.
* Possess the clinical knowledge and experience in the provision of pediatric pharmaceutical care.
Clinical Pharmacist opportunities available for Day, Evening, and 7/7 Overnights.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a PharmD.
- One year NICU experience or residency in NICU.
- Must have minimum of 1 year of hospital experience.
- Knowledge of CPCS, MediTech, AcuDose, Microsoft Office.
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Pharmacist or eligibility.