Perfect opportunity for a talented person with experience in pharmacy management. Truly -- a dream job!
Our company is seeking a skilled, talented and experienced individual who has worked in pharmacy management for at least three years. The right candidate will oversee a dynamic staff of enthusiastic pharmacists and other professionals.
Will be responsible for overseeing day to day operations of department. Duties will include reporting to administrative staff, hiring and developing a long term plan for the department.
This is a prime opportunity for a person interested in taking his or her career to the next level.Company Background
Major pharmaceutical services provider with operations in seven states.Qualifications
- Licensed Pharmacist
- Pharm D from an accredited school of Pharmacy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and efficiently
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Must be able to exercise good judgment when working independently
- Work well with others
- Ability to deal one on one with patients
- Responsible for overseeing department
- Ensures the flow of information to enable the team to provide the right medication to the right patient on-time
- Must possess excellent communications skills that will enable a candidate to effectively understand patient needs
- Ensure compliance with appropriate pharmacy laws and regulations
- Mix IV orders when required
- Will be cross trained to perform other functions and duties as required
- Must have a vision and sense of purpose for the future