Fantastic benefits ... High salary ... Tremendous Opportunity ... Major medical center seeks top-notch candidate for clinical pharmacist.
Major med center is seeking to expand pharmacy department staff by bring onboard talented, dedicated and caring clincal pharmacist. This is a golden opportunity for a pharmacist who is interested in jumping on a fast track to professional advancement.
The main mission of the clinical pharmacist will be working directly and closely with patients. Pharmacy rounds and monitoring will be a major element of the job. Qualified candidate will have experience in a hospital setting, be well organized and have a compassionate bed-side manner. Candidate will gain gratification through working closely with patients.
Major medical center. 500 plus bed facility with comprehensive array of departments. Hospital is located in the city center of a major metro-plexQualifications
- Licensed Pharmacist
- BS or Pharm D from an accredited school of Pharmacy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and efficiently
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Must be able to exercise good judgment when working independently
- Work well with others
- Ability to deal one on one with patients
- Responsible for assessing, entering, and filling prescriptions utilizing the pharmacy’s computer system
- Responsible to pharmacy rounds in assigned medical center department
- Responsible for monitoring patients
- Ensures the flow of information to enable the team to provide the right medication to the right patient on-time
- Must possess excellent communications skills that will enable a candidate to effectively understand patient needs
- Ensure compliance with appropriate pharmacy laws and regulations
- Mix IV orders when required
- Review pre-packaged medication for accuracy and proper labeling
- Conduct final check of prescriptions before distributing to delivery area on assigned rounds
- Will be cross trained to perform other functions within the Pharmacy